I have been asked if I would put the word out for a High School English teacher.
There is a measure of urgency as the semester appears to have already started.
There is much more information that has been sent but here are some crucial details if you or someone else senses a possibility:
* The school has a Christian foundation and emphasis
* Location is Managua, Nicaragua.
* US accredited
* 265 students in grades Pre-K through 12.
* The job is English literature and some Bible and does not appear to be English language
* They are waiving the normal 3-year term and will accept a simple 1-year commitment because of urgency.
* The position pays a basic living stipend and a housing stipend.
* Housing is arranged by the school.
If you have questions and/or would like to make contact with the appropriate representative of the school, do send me a letter (geoffpound[@]gmail.com)
Dr Geoff Pound
Image: Nicaragua map (click to enlarge).
P.S. Theologians Without Borders has a focus on assisting seminaries to find volunteer teachers, Church conventions/unions to find conference speakers and matching teachers and speakers but with the urgency of the above request I am happy to put this on the TWB digital notice board.